Step aboard the Chukka Cat and sail away with us. You will experience the Caribbean at its fi nest on this sixty-five ft. long vessel. Along the way, take a dip in the warm Caribbean waters or snorkel and explore our reefs.
Next we'll stop at the world-famous Dunn's River Falls, where you will have the opportunity to climb the 600 ft. natural cascading waterfall. After the falls, board the Catamaran for a Chukka Rum Punch party. Feel the rhythm of popular Jamaican music and learn a new dance move on two on this fun- filled return trip.
- Sail out on a beautiful 65' long, 29' wide catamaran Snorkel and explore reefs or just swim in the warm sea
- Arrive at a beautiful beach where the world famous Dunn's River Falls meets the sea
- Climb six hundred feet of natural cascading water (if you choose!)
- Climb back aboard for a rum punch party return trip
Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hours
THINGS TO BRING
- Wear or bring: sneakers (for climbing the falls), swimwear
- Bring: Cash or credit card, towel, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- This tour includes transportation from Ocho Rios.
- Souvenirs & photos are available for sale.unch included
Chukka, Ocho Rios St AnnGet Directions