Travel in style to the lush tropical and scenic hills on the Blue Mountain and you will find the Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours, # 1 downhill bike tour on this side of the hemisphere. Your tour purchase will ensure that you receive round-trip transportation, brunch and lunch, guided tour, bicycles and safety gear.
Guests will travel to a cool starting point in the Blue Mountain on the road described by the New York Times as “One of the best scenic vistas in the Caribbean.”
Not only will they learn about Jamaican Culture, but they will also enjoy a leisure downhill bicycle ride through the
lush tropical rain forest, home of hundreds of species of birds and blossoming plant life. Guests will view the Blue Mountain plantations littered all over the Mountain side, home of the famous Blue Mountain Coffee, one of the world’s most rare and expensive. The tour culminates with an exhilarating dip in the fountain of youth which showcases the most breathtaking waterfalls. The perfect ending to a dynamic and educational excursion.
These tours are ideal for singles, couples or families who wish to experience and photograph the world's famous Jamaican Blue Mountains and the island culture and lush, tropical countryside - all while riding out in the fresh Jamaican air.
PICK UP TIMES:
• Ocho Rios Tour: Departs from Ocho Rios, at 8:00 a.m. and returns at approximately 5:00 p.m.
TO U R FA C TS
• Tours are available Mondays through Sundays.
• Two meals provided – brunch and lunch.
• Bicycle Ride Durations -approximately 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours.
• Bicycle Tour Distances - 9 to 18 miles downhill.
• Average Group Size - 40 persons per day.
• Riders – Age Seven (7) years and older.
• Children under four (4) is free.
• Tandem Bikes available upon request.
• Not suitable for pregnant women.
N.B: Minimum 6 persons required to make the tour.
Blue mountains,Get Directions